Forms & Permits

The Town of Wilbur’s most commonly requested forms in printable .pdf format.

There are additional forms at Town Hall if these do not meet your needs.

For Building Permits and forms click here.

The Town of Wilbur allows residents to have chickens upon Council approval of a Special Use Permit Application. Read up on Wilbur Municipal Code 6.07 for the rules about owning chickens in town.

The chicken permit is FREE but violators will be fined. Special Use Permit Application

Home Occupation Permit – Access the Wilbur Municipal Code 18.29 here

Encroachment Permit

Variance Application